Phoenix Maplewood it's too hard, I can't bite it
46 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Her ears swiveled forward as the wolf spoke. Antlers didn't sound very nice. Not if they liked trapping puppies. She hadn't liked that at all. Frowning, her ears sunk back downward as she thought on it and decided she didn't want to bite the thing after all. It was mean. She didn't want to have anything to do with mean things.

"It's notta very nice, is it?" she said after a while, lifting her head a little more to give the antler the full intensity of her frown. "I was justa gonna bite it, s'all." She wrinkled her nose at it, thinking back and trying to remember how it had all gone down. "Then it jumpeded mes." She turned her gaze away from the antler for a second before looking back up at the dark wolf.

"Why they gots ta do that?" she asked, lifting her paws up onto the root as she began to slowly creep out of her hiding spot. She only got so far as to sitting on the root she'd hidden behind before she realized her balance wasn't quite there. Sart slipped from the tangle of tree and ended up on her belly on the ground in front of it. She lay there, dazed for a second before she glared back at the root and shifted back to her paws.
Messages In This Thread
it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Sart - September 28, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Nochtli - September 30, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Sart - October 01, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Nochtli - October 03, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: it's too hard, I can't bite it - by Sart - October 04, 2015, 03:47 PM