Firestone Hot Springs I dare you
Hayde
Hayde followed her sister's instructions and made her way towards the hot springs though ended up getting lost a few times along the way. Eventually the pale wolfess made it to her destination and with nothing better to do she decided to go for a swim in the warm water. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, as she wasn't use to swimming around in water that wasn't cold but she slowly got used to the warmth and began to enjoy herself as the days passed.

She would hunt and sleep and wait for Lusa to show up but her sister never did come. Hayde began to worry if something was wrong. Lusa had told her that she would be at the hot springs within a day or two but she still wasn't here. The pale girl's paws itched to leave the hot springs to go search for her sister, but Hayde remained put. If Lusa and her pups were ok then the pale girl knew this was the first place they would come.

Another day passed and still no sign of the dark wolfess and her pups, that was until she heard the ever satisfying call of her name. The white female trotted off to where she heard her name being called and when her sister came into view, Hayde's tail began to sway happily behind her. "I thought you had forgotten about me."
Messages In This Thread
I dare you - by DeadLusa - October 04, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: I dare you - by Hayde - October 04, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: I dare you - by DeadLusa - October 04, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: I dare you - by Grimnir - October 06, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: I dare you - by Hayde - October 06, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I dare you - by DeadLusa - October 10, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: I dare you - by Grimnir - October 11, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: I dare you - by Hayde - October 27, 2015, 08:54 AM
RE: I dare you - by DeadLusa - October 30, 2015, 08:21 PM
RE: I dare you - by Grimnir - November 07, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: I dare you - by DeadLusa - December 05, 2015, 05:42 PM