Fox's Glade Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was little more she could do in the process of leaving the glade than increase her speed. Even that met its end though, as she came to the conclusion that she was being foolish. True, she felt a strong vibe of isolation coming from her surroundings, but that shouldn’t cause her to wish to leave so soon. The place itself did not look as if housed the embodiment of loneliness, what with the bright hues of fall coating it. Slowing her pace, she took a few more steps before settling into an easy walk. There was no need to rush her departure of the place, since she’d exit it eventually anyways. Besides, perhaps her friend wasn’t as far behind as she assumed, and would be trying to catch up to her now. Leaving a companion behind simply because one does not wish to reside within a certain domain for too long was an idea befitting the mindset of a child—which Asterr was not. Not really, anyways. Good-natured and kind, but the ignorance that came with being a child had evaded her since birth. There was nothing to fear in the glade, no dangerous components that would make her taking her leave seem reasonable, and so she continued on at a moderate pace.

It hadn’t taken the young dragon long to realize she wasn’t truly alone, despite the feel the location provided. There were small creatures such as squirrels alive and scuttling about, paying no mind to Asterr, and she returning the favour—for the most part. There came a new sense, however, one that had her movements ceasing entirely. Slowly, she moved one of her ears back, attempting to pick up on any sounds that were out of place. There was a creeping feeling crawling its way up her spine, like the type one might get from being stared at by a fellow across the room. Turning her head, she threw a glance over each of her shoulders, then turned herself around completely. The wind did not work to her favour, sending her scent in the direction she was now facing, rather than carrying the other's to her. “Hello…?” she called out, speaking a bit louder just in case. The girl wasn’t even sure if anyone was truly there, but felt it better to be safe, rather than sorry. Keeping still, she waited patiently to see if anyone would step forward. It seemed impolite to follow someone without making your presence known, and so she hoped she was just imagining things. A hidden form could lead to a hidden nature, and such a presence could prove detrimental to the yearling.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - October 05, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - October 06, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:32 PM