Firestone Hot Springs drunk with vivid flame
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
It seemed Kero had just been travelling, and FitzDutiful smiled to know that everything was okay. The time frame since their last meeting was mentioned and FitzDutiful visibly winced. Had it really only been a few months? How things had changed in those four months, he had been completely out of his mind with worry and fear back then. Now, well, now he had someone new and things were on the up.

"Four I think — ," he started, "Um, sorry about that day." Zaria had joined not long after, and the storm had hit allowing him to wipe his slate completely clean and just accept that things were never going back to what they were. Now they got to move forwards, be better. "I don't know what came over me. I just freaked at Raissa leaving me with two pups who were barely weaned. Things are good now, though the storm caused us a few issues with prey. How about you? The pups arrived?"

He didn't recall much about this freaked out episode, the only thing that had stuck with him was that Kero's mate had been expecting and he was picking up extra responsibility. The maths would suggest that the pups would be around by now, but Raissa's pregnancy had been less than ideal so he had no idea if the things he had gone through were normal or not. Did every female loose pups or was that unfortunate situation they had gone through?
Messages In This Thread
drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 07, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 07, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 08, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 08, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 16, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 21, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 28, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - November 02, 2015, 08:47 AM