Phoenix Maplewood can't feel my face
132 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She was just swallowing the last morsel of her meal when Reek approached. Regipre stood, though her posture remained low. When the wolf dropped the rabbit carcass beside her, she glanced at it, then looked at him. Her ears slowly shifted backward and she shook her head, then stepped away from the kill. She wanted no part of his offering. She refused to be a charity case any longer.

"I can hunt for myself," she said. In fact, with each passing day, Reggie became more independent and felt less and less like she needed these wolves in her life. Reek had lied to her, Saena hated her, Auntie merely tolerated her. She wasn't part of the pack by any stretch of the imagination. And though she sometimes heard Sart's voice in her head, whispering, "What about winter?" Reggie was almost certain she would rather take her chances after all.

"Take it to Sart," she suggested quietly. She didn't think her sister shared her qualms. Most likely, Sart wouldn't want to leave should Regipre take her convictions as far as disembarking from these woods. That thought made her stomach twist uncomfortably. She looked at the ground, her expression blank as the young coyote tried to weigh her choices.
Messages In This Thread
can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 11, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 11, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 13, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 14, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 15, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 17, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 18, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 19, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - November 03, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - November 04, 2015, 01:30 PM