Blackfeather Woods The sunlight hurts my eyes
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The boy’s struggles proved to be futile, as had his demand to be released. Instead, she’d done the opposite, pressing against him more to cease his wild movements. Which, of course, displeased the boy. Then came the snarl, and when combined with the newfound pressure against him, brought his wriggling to an end. He didn’t know what he’d done in order to end up in such a predicament, and wasn’t yet sure how to get out of it. Would he be released if he answered her question? Or would he have to yell and hope his dad heard him? Deciding to try and get out of the situation on his own, he focused on the question given, though it confused him a bit. “I live here,” he answered, watching the female with a perplexed look in his strange eyes. “I came here with my dad, this is our home.” Xan hoped that answer would be good enough for him to be set free. He was growing uncomfortable being pressed against the cool earth.

“How did you get in here?” he returned, then, still wondering who the girl was. He hadn’t missed her lack of an answer given towards his first question, which didn’t sit well with him. He couldn’t yet tell if he was actually in danger, or if he was just the victim of a cruel joke. “Can you get off now?” the boy asked, wiggling slightly to try and adjust the way he was laying. For someone who'd yet to find someone he could tolerate invading his personal space, the closeness of the pale wolf was like torture.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 04, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 07, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 11, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The sunlight hurts my eyes - by Potema - October 13, 2015, 08:19 PM