I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Thank you for the reply! Would you like to fade this with your next post?

A warm sound of confirmation slipped from her lips. Yes. What Reek had done was not good, but it was better than sneaking around behind his mate's back. He wasn't hiding anything. He'd brought those children out into the open and it was up to them to decide what they wished to do with them. Citali's hands were clean in this. She'd go along with whatever they decided and make up her own adjustments to the rules depending upon whatever they chose to do. Keep them? Fine. Citali could distance herself from them lest her temper get the best of her. Dispose of them? That was quite alright with her too.

As far as she was concerned, the problem was outside of her realm of control. With that in mind, she did her best to remove herself from the conflict even though she knew her natural tendencies as a gossiper and her overwhelming curiosity might draw more questions of the subject in the future. As long as the pack mentally towards such children was unclear, she had no qualms in questioning it. She wouldn't know how to behave unless she inquired, now would she?

Alas, the conversation drifted back to the bear. It was wandering away and therefore of no consequence to them in this moment. "Mm. Not today," she agreed, also unaware of the beast that would later come to terrorize them. It appeared as though their borders remained mostly untampered and in this Citali was satisfied.

"It's been a pleasure, my dear, but I do believe my garden calls. Farewell for now." She excused herself and slipped back into the inner folds of their forest.

-Citali exits-
Messages In This Thread
I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 17, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 22, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 27, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 06:55 PM