Firestone Hot Springs drunk with vivid flame
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
It sounded as if life on the Spine was all good, FitzDutiful smiled to hear so with his tail wagging slowly, expressing his delight. Kero had a question as a father, and he smiled even more to hear it little a small gruff laugh escape. "No, I never went beyond 'here eat this'. They both took a liking to it and I left it at that, just made sure they found the fun in going to catch it too." He had had it pretty easy, all things considered. It appeared others had a harder time raising theirs and he found himself unsure of whether having another litter was a good idea - maybe it wouldn't be so easy.

FitzDutiful decided to answer his own question, instead of waiting to be asked it. He didn't feel the need and he was sure that his friend would be overjoyed at the news. "I think I got pretty lucky with my two, though I hope the next lot will be just as good. I found someone to fill an empty space I never knew I had. We're hoping to have a litter after the winter storm is over." Well, he was hoping to. Zaria hadn't outright agreed, but neither had she disagreed. Before that was the task of telling the children; and making it official. Two minor points.
Messages In This Thread
drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 07, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 07, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 08, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 08, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 16, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 21, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 28, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - November 02, 2015, 08:47 AM