Phoenix Maplewood small talk is very small indeed
pretty prince of parties
19 Posts
Ooc — Paige
awesome :D

Her paw hit his nose, which caused him to sneeze. He stared up at her stupidly. "But I was dead. I was. And you and your staff saved me. How can I leave when I am required by law to serve you for all of eternity?" He rolled over on his back and looked up at her, tail softly wagging between his legs. "Master has told me not to kiss her feet, so I will not. But I came here for a reason, I did. I came here because I wanted to join, but I waited so long at the borders that I died. And now that you have revived me and I see that this is the home of the Staff of Rejuvenation, how can I leave? I would like to stay here, serving you, forever."

His eyes rolled around in thought, and he wagged his butt excitedly as an idea came to him. "If you don't want to see me, I could be a scout! Oh, I am a most excellent scout, just wonderful. Or a spy; do you have enemies? Let me spy on your enemies so you may lead your pack into battle with the upperhand, I would do that for you, yes I would, yes I would. I would do anything for Her Most Bringer Back to Lifer and her merry band of sprites." 
Messages In This Thread
small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Jax - October 16, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 17, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Jax - October 17, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 17, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Jax - October 17, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 17, 2015, 07:24 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 10:42 AM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Jax - October 19, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 19, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Saēna - November 02, 2015, 11:23 PM