Phoenix Maplewood You were my courage, my sword and shield
132 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I hope it's OK to throw her in here for a quick cameo!

She still hadn't found her sister. Regipre grit her teeth. She was equal parts worried and frustrated. She could have howled but feared being overheard. For a long while, the coyote stood in a small clearing near the forest's heart, deliberating what to do. Not only did the maple forest no longer feel like home (if it ever had), it felt downright dangerous. She really couldn't bear to linger here much longer.

The little coyote was thinking about looking for Reek instead. She hadn't wanted to inform anyone of her intentions but maybe if she told him, he wouldn't waste time looking for her or, worse, trying to track her down and drag her back here. Also, he could let Sart know where she had gone. Hopefully he wouldn't lie about it.

She began to sniff around for the Alpha male's scent but instead she found the Alpha female's. Before Reggie could slink off to the other side of the wood, Saena appeared in front of her. Regipre crouched, then froze. Fearing corporal punishment, she blurted, "I'm leaving." Hopefully Saena would be glad about it and let her go unhindered. Maybe she would also inform her sister, though Reggie didn't dare ask for a favor.
Messages In This Thread
You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - November 07, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - November 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - November 09, 2015, 08:50 PM