Phoenix Maplewood You were my courage, my sword and shield
27 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Hello lol hope you dont mind me throwing Ash in this. Maybe a hunt involved if the coyote ends up leaving? 

"I'm leaving," muttered an unfamiliar voice that Ash chose to ignore and resume her almost nap, but then a more familiar voice was heard and she didn't sound to happy with this persons announcement. Perhaps it was a good thing that she didn't get to nap. She wasn't sure she was up for flashbacks right now. She figured if there were things to be done, then do them. The voice was that of the white alphess known as Saena. 

Yet there was also a voice that belonged to someone she had yet to meet. She hoped she wouldn't be intruding by saying a quick hello. She padded closer and spotted the alpha along with a young coyote and a black wolf she presumed was a fellow packmate. She padded into the small clearing and giving the two wolves a nod in greeting, sure to keep her head low knowing she was ranked lower than both these wolves.  "Saena," she said as she glanced towards a coyote. Hmm. Maybe they are friends? Ash gave the coyote a small nod in greeting as she knew not its name. "Something wrong?" she said glancing between the coyote and Saena. 

She sat down and watched, waiting for the reply of the coyote to Saena's question. Ash wasn't aware that the other alpha had helped the coyote but she was curious what the coyote had to say for itself since it apparently annoyed the Alpha with its previous statement.
Messages In This Thread
You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - November 07, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - November 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - November 09, 2015, 08:50 PM