Phoenix Maplewood You were my courage, my sword and shield
132 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Oops, I was shadow-posted! I edited. :)

The coyote expected Saena to delight at this news and encourage her (possibly even with her teeth) to scram. Instead, the Alpha female shot two scathing questions at Reggie. She somewhat believed that Reek was well-meaning but she no longer believed that he had saved her life. He had taken herself and Sart away from their mother and literally brought them into a den of wolves. They weren't liked, they weren't even safe.

As for the latter part, Reggie could safely say, "I only eat what I catch." And that was why she was taller but much skinnier now. She hadn't eaten anything Reek had brought her since the first few weeks of her stay. She only ate what she could procure for herself. "I—" she began to add when another wolf arrived, the one she had spotted conversing with Auntie on the borders recently. Then a third wolf appeared, this one unfamiliar.

She made a split-second decision (or perhaps it was less a decision than an instinctive impulse) and bolted. She was light as a feather as she darted through Phoenix Maplewood, avoiding the various footpaths and crashing through the underbrush instead. It would make it more difficult for them to follow her, in case they gave chase.
Messages In This Thread
You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - November 07, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - November 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - November 09, 2015, 08:50 PM