Phoenix Maplewood You were my courage, my sword and shield
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
You asked for a hunt! :P

"How rude of you to refuse our hard-won food," she murmured just as Vega drew up with the crunching of leaves. Saena turned her head to gaze briefly at the long-legged beauty, and her lips had just pursed to ask what Vega, who seemed unperturbed by Regipre's presence, thought of their coyote friends when Ashka pulled up as well. The red-haired wolf seemed a lot more clueless about what was going on here and voiced the question that both Saena and Vega seemed to have silently answered. Saena couldn't really blame her for it, though. Not all of them were acquainted with the pack's charity cases, for that's what Saena saw them as. Little moochers.

For a very brief instant, nothing happened, and then Regipre turned and slammed her way into the undergrowth. Saena's hackles rippled and with a start, she threw herself forward in pursuit. "Kill her," Saena snarled as she broke away from Vega and Ashka. While her primary reason for trying to keep Reggie around was to prevent herself from being on the end of Reek's ire, there was another reason: Reggie knew their secrets. "She knows too much to leave here alive." And then she surged into a gallop, one that strained her still-healing injuries greatly, but she ignored them.

The coyote proved wily, as was her nature, when she chose to run through the thicker foliage. It would definitely slow the wolves down, and so Saena didn't even attempt it. She chose a well-worn path, somewhat parallel to Regipre, and could only hope that Vega and Ashka had split up in other directions so that by the time they reached the forest's edge, they might have the young coyote in a three-way vice grip.
Messages In This Thread
You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - November 07, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - November 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - November 09, 2015, 08:50 PM