Phoenix Maplewood small talk is very small indeed
pretty prince of parties
19 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Hearing her command for him to howl, Jax pulled his lips back in an apologetic smile. "Ah, well, you see, not only am I 'Sir Fool,' I am also 'Sir Cannot-Howl-At-The-Moment-Because-He-Has-A-Ruptured-Vocal-Cord.' My Howl Cord has snapped right in half, doozy of a break, gonna take a while for that one to heal," he said sheepishly after she had let loose her own howl. "Oh, but your voice is lovely, most befitting for a mage. First you save my body, now by giving me this opportunity, you are saving my soul; how will I ever repay you, how?" Still on his back, he twisted his head around and stuck his tongue out and made to kiss her feet again, but remembering the nose bop, quickly pulled back. 

Soon enough, a new figure came bursting through the undergrowth, and Jax turned his head to face her. Face emotionless, he lifted a front leg and raised it up towards Citali. "She saved me." He remained still for a few seconds, then scrambled up only to dive down on his back again, this time sliding himself as close underneath Saena as she would allow it. "You must be the head honcho of this lovely forest, and Master's boss to boot. I told her I would be a spy for you, yes happily, happily, I will give you all the information needed to crush thine enemies, as they say. You do have enemies, correct? Oh of course you do, any pack with the power to bring a wolf back from the dead has to have enemies, has to have secrets, and has to have enemies who want those secrets. Well, fear no more, Jax is here! Or Sir Fool, as your fine mage has taken to calling me, and I will be called what she wishes to call me, make no mistake about that, but you may call me Jax Saturnin if you wish, or Sir Fool, whichever you prefer."

After taking a second to catch his breath, he smiled up Saena. "In fewer words, I would like to join your pack." 
Messages In This Thread
small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Jax - October 16, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 17, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Jax - October 17, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 17, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Jax - October 17, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 17, 2015, 07:24 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 10:42 AM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Jax - October 19, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Citali - October 19, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: small talk is very small indeed - by Saēna - November 02, 2015, 11:23 PM