Silvertip Mountain Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The tip of her tongue that poked out from beneath her lips was eventually caught by his pale gaze, causing him to smile. He couldn’t help but think of the expression as being adorable, though the faces children made often were to him. He did not voice his thoughts, however, wishing not to anger the girl again by referring to her as a ‘child’. He’d made the mistake of not choosing his words carefully once already, and wasn’t about to do that again.

Alastor’s tail wagged as he was let in on her plan of pursuing the gamekeeper trade as well. It was nice to hear that she held an interest in hunting still, despite the outcome of the hunt Mason and the two of them had all gone on. “I would be honoured to teach you,” he announced, more than happy to help out. He didn’t mind spending time around those younger than himself, his gentle personality making getting along with them easier than getting along with those of his own age at times. Everyone always seemed to be focused on battling, on who they’d be able to sink their teeth into next. The Greek wolf wasn’t even kind of like that. At heart, he was still a child himself. “I’ll teach you everything I know, and then we can learn more of what we don't know together,” he said, visibly excited by the idea.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 06, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - October 09, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 09, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - October 10, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 10, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - October 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 13, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - October 20, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - October 23, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by June - November 05, 2015, 04:19 AM
RE: Cerberus was probably an angry chihuahua - by Alastor - November 12, 2015, 10:45 PM