Blackfeather Woods Bring your secrets to me
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was very proud of his two potatoes, who were becoming more like wolves every day. Burke was surprised that he liked seeing their process. The last few days it went especially quick for him since their eyes opened and their hearing was starting to develop. Burke was nibbling on a carcass of a hare as he watched Pietro. His ears caught the migrating geese which also caused a reaction from his son. He looked so engaged in the sound that the little one got to his feet. Burke licked his own bloodied muzzle clean as he watched his son.

The father was curious to see what his boy was planning to do. He was not going to interrupt just yet. He wanted to see what the young grey would do as in a reaction to what he heard. Maybe Burke would be surprised once more. Burke would keep an eye out if the youngster was planning to go outside. He was still debating if he was going to stop that or let the pup naturally explore the tunnels. After all they were in a chamber that was connected to one of the main tunnels of Mephala's Web, and that main tunnel resurfaced a bit further up.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Bring your secrets to me - by Pietro - October 22, 2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Burke - October 24, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Kendra - October 29, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Pietro - October 30, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Burke - October 31, 2015, 04:13 AM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Kendra - November 08, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Pietro - November 12, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Bring your secrets to me - by Burke - November 12, 2015, 01:48 PM