Phoenix Maplewood You were my courage, my sword and shield
62 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Feel free to injure Vega in the process of escape. :) She could use some deep gashes or scars.

The coyote pup ran – slender limbs, pale fur. Vega’s chase was followed by that of the other pack mate she had yet to formally meet – but both wolves paws thundered along the ground as the little creature flew away from them with an impressive speed. The silhouette of the pup reminded her almost that of a wolf pup, and a frown would drift over her ebony features as she felt a lingering discomfort at becoming such a threat to something that could do her no harm.

But this was an order from Saena, and coyote’s always grew to be menace’s. If there was a secret the Alpha wished to protect that this imp knew about, Vega would do her best to protect it.

And so fate would shine down upon them – the coyote pup tripped, sprawling to the dirt. Her jaws were quick to snap forward – to grasp at the limb closest to her and tug viciously, withholding the coyote pup to place, though her teeth would sink in to flesh more than she had hoped to do so. Blood entered her senses, and with a snarl she made to hold the creature, waiting for further orders – Saena had said to kill, but had she meant it?
Messages In This Thread
You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Vega Kyran - October 27, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - November 07, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - November 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - November 09, 2015, 08:50 PM