Blackfeather Woods A Corpse in My Bed
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
As usual, she lifted herself once again from the frozen floor of the dark forest grounds. The past few days, she had stationed herself along the territory lines, just in case some loner or thief tried to make a move on their territory. Or maybe it was for her own enjoyment, she really couldn't tell these days. The medicine she was taking controlled her temper in such a way that her anger didn't control her. She controlled it, and drove it towards her own aspirations and not what laid inside. But she did slip, it always happened. Lucky enough for her, her new found control would be taken out on a life that didn't matter at all. Some would argue that every wolf had a purpose, regardless of their lack of skill. But she had come to know that it wasn't exactly true. Some life was useless, like her's had been before and she was not afraid to admit it. Then she had proven the Fates that she was worthy of this life, made herself stronger, avenged her honour and made herself worthy something. Some just couldn't, so what was the point of their existence?

Sighing, she shook her head of the thoughts circling her brain knowing fully they would soon turn murderous. Her journey to becoming a Warden was almost complete which made her camp at the borders even more useful. Even so, with new found responsibility put on her, it was her duty to take protective initiative. It was more than she could ask for and even though she never practiced religion, she found herself silently thanking whatever Gods were listening, for her good fortune. Yet as the weather turned sour, so did the times as she knew there would always be an end to their luck. Whatever was coming, she prayed that it would hold off for just a little bit longer.

Taking a deep breath, her eyes refocused as a scent hit her nose. Sighing with arrogance, her shoulder's slumped clearly not in the mood for his disturbance. The boy, Xan had had too much time with her and had uncovered more about her than anyone else ever had in such a short period of time. The fact scared her, almost wondering if she had a soft spot for the child. The idea put a bad taste in her mouth recalling the days when she actually enjoyed youth interaction. Now, she just had no patience. She had seen more of the boy than the father, curiously and their scents were so alike, she could hardly tell the difference and the ongoing wind certainly didn't help. Turning around to face the direction of the scent, she called out for the boy, silently hoping he would not try and scare her again. Or worse, succeed. "Xan? Don't bother trying to scare me again," She was careful to put extra warning in her tone.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - October 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 06, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 12, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 22, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - December 18, 2015, 05:23 PM