Fox's Glade Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
He sprang, leaping for the foxes. Her words came a second later. A warning to their lesser canine kin that left him wondering how much of a wolf she truly was. At that one word, his interest in her no longer remained. He dismissed her words. Dismissed her observations. Dismissed everything but the silver fox he now had by the neck between his jaws.

A shake of his head snapped the first one's neck. He tossed it aside and went for the second one. It hadn't gotten far. A quick chase and he had that one by the tail. He pinned it, and ended its life quickly. Two foxes down. Not bad for a little out ridding adventure.

Taking one by the tail, he rounded up his first kill and hoisted them both by the tail. Holding onto them firmly, he packed up his silver foxes and made to return home. Their furs would do well to line their family den and if nothing else, these creatures would serve as a valuable lesson for his kids.

He departed as silently as he'd arrived.

-exit Iqniq-
Messages In This Thread
Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - October 05, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:32 PM