Phoenix Maplewood You were my courage, my sword and shield
27 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ashka ran heart racing. Following orders from the white Alphess. it seemed as though this coyote knew something Saena did not wish be spoken outside of the borders of the Maplewood and Ash was determined to not let that happen. Her fast legs came into great use on the chase as she was managing to keep good pace with the black female that had joined them. She wasn't sure who the wolf was but seeing as though they had more important things to attend to. She deemed it not a good idea for introductions.

Out of the blue almost as if by fate the Coyote tripped and fell. Ash looked briefly up at the sky then to the black female beside her. Watching as the wolf lunged at the coyote pup grasping onto the closest thing she could. The black wolf had inflicted damage to the young coyote but sure not life threatening. Orders had been to kill but Ashka stopped and watched as the white Alphess approached. 

She let out a low growl. The black fae seemed to have the coyote under control plus she was fairly sure the pup had broken something in the fall. This coyote wasn't going anywhere but Ashka didn't let her alertness faulter just in case. She waited for further orders from the Alpha as a hard gaze remained on the coyote.

Apologies for the late reply Crazy busy. X.x
Messages In This Thread
You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 18, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - October 18, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - October 18, 2015, 09:14 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Ashka - November 07, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Regipre - November 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You were my courage, my sword and shield - by Saēna - November 09, 2015, 08:50 PM