Moonspear Changing me
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
It wasn't often that someone rubbed Wildfire the wrong way, though his declaration about wanting to speak with Ame did just that. Couldn't he seek out the Alpha female on his own time instead of horning in on her meeting...? Of course, she didn't say this out loud, though her brow furrowed. Said furrow deepened when he reminded her of the bears, which made her recollect his behavior at the recent confrontation. It slowly dawned on her that she didn't particularly like this wolf. She had never actively disliked anyone and the feelings he bred in her were as foreign as they were unpleasant.

Nishu kidded her about her gifts, or her bribes as he made them out to be. Whatever dislike she felt, she was not one to anger easily, nor say rude things, especially to a superior. "I'm going to take up hunting, so I want to show them that I've already started to sharpen my skills," Wildfire replied, somehow smoothing the stiffness out of her voice before the words sprang from her tongue. "That's a good idea, though," she added, secretly hoping Nishu would go off to hunt, giving the Alphas enough time to show up and chat so that by the time he returned, she had completed her business with the leading pair.
Messages In This Thread
Changing me - by Wildfire - November 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - November 27, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - November 27, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 01, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Changing me - by Wildfire - December 03, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Changing me - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:05 AM