Moonspear an angel should never fall
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
If Floki would have given voice to feeling inadequate to not having monochromacy as Tev did, Tev would have been quick to assure him that it wasn't something he wanted; but since his twin didn't pip up Tev, presumably, had no assurances to make. They continued along the borders, though Tev's pace had slowed to one more of leisure than purpose the moment he realized it was his twin at his side, allowing his eyes to fall upon his almost mirror image and away from the dark landscape of the world outside of Moonspear — though Tev's ears were assessing for noises out of the norm in the moments of silence shared between them. It seemed extend and Tev's brow furrowed as he felt a sharp spike of ...something stirring within the confines of his chest though it was a gone just as fast as it had appeared. It wasn't felt long enough for him to determine that it'd been jealousy.

Again, Floki didn't speak about his brief feeling of it, which might have been a good thing because Tev probably would have erupted into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. Stealing his twin's girl was a major no bueno in bro code — though she hadn't introduced herself as Floki's girlfriend, either (in all hypothetical fairness to Tev). “She recognized me right away, but don't worry she didn't mistake me for you,” Which...had been kind of nice. Maybe a little weird at first, but it was probably nice for the both of them not to be mistaken for one another. Especially when it came to girls. “Guess these are good for something, huh?” The skin of his muzzle scrunched slightly as he made an attempt to “gesture” to the ugly, reddish-pink scars forming on his muzzle. 

“Wifi's cool,” Tev said slowly but genuinely. “It's nice for someone around our age to be in the pack besides...y'know us. Not that there's anything wrong with just us, but you'd probably get really sick of me if you didn't have anyone else to spend time with.” Tev teased with a softt, amused snort aimed at himself. “Speaking of,” Tev's tone had quieted as he attempted to broach the subject. “I went to Stavanger Bay the other day. I found Dad's grave.” The urge to call him Ragnar was still a strong one, but it felt easier to call him “dad” the more he learned about Ragnar ...and himself.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - November 30, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Floki - December 02, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - December 02, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Floki - December 02, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - December 03, 2015, 02:54 PM