Blacktail Deer Plateau The devil's den
<small>avatar by Zyn <3 </small>
21 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc; sorry for the delay... had to clean ferret boxes and then my kid wanted his head shaved lol

Pied… ”Is that the female that died giving birth?” she heard herself asking, but almost felt as though the question hadn’t truly come from her. Sabriyah was still learning names and, sadly, the list of names that she knew thus far was quite short. ”Are they, those pups, doing alright? And Hawkeye, she readily accepted them?” She was genuinely curious. Sabriyah knew that if it had been her mother in that position, her mother would have killed the pups rather than taking them on as her own. Then again, there was a wickedly evil streak in her mother than ran terribly deep. Deep enough that there was actually some question as to if Sabriyah really was her father’s child or if she was actually the daughter of her mother’s brother. Sick? Yes, but that’s apparently how her mother rolls.

He didn’t growl at her for sniffing in the direction of the pup, and for that she was grateful. She wanted to touch her nose to the puppy, to fully smell her, touch her, but she restrained herself because, as said before, she wanted to keep her nose firmly intact on her face. What she couldn’t control from happening, though, was her tail wiggling against the ground behind her. ”How long until we get to meet them all?” she asked, glancing briefly up at the proud father before returning her gaze to the pup. She was eager to see them all, to interact with them, to watch them, to study them, to learn about puppies from them. This was exciting to her.

Her ears perked forward when he spoke, again. ”No, sir, I haven’t,” she admitted, giving a faint shake of her head. ”I have met a couple others, but not many as of yet. I’ve been so focused on trying to keep stuff in the cache over there for your mate that I haven’t sought out the company of others very much.” Keeping the new mother fed was at the top of her priority list, honestly.

Messages In This Thread
The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 07:26 PM