Blacktail Deer Plateau The devil's den
<small>avatar by Zyn <3 </small>
21 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc; works for me :)

She felt a momentary stab of pain as she tried to think of how those who knew Pied must feel and was almost jealous of them all, including the deceased woman herself. Sabriyah wasn’t attached to or close to anyone. ”I’m glad they have you guys,” she replied, truly sincere. They were a couple of very lucky pups, that’s for sure. The Pi had no doubt that they, all four of the pups, would grow up very loved by everyone in the pack. ”I look forward to that,” she smiled, thinking about the tiny babes tottering around.

His words of appreciation caused her tail to wiggle more against the ground behind her. ”I’m trying my best to make you not regret letting me into your ranks,” she admitted. Having lived entirely on her own for nearly a year, transitioning into pack life wasn’t the easiest in the world, but she wanted to prove that she could do it. Her ears slicked backward just a tad when he mentioned the other day. ”It’s okay,” she murmured humbly. ”I just wanted to do what I could to help.” Even if it had meant helping to bury their family member. It was heartbreaking, but had to be done.

Lavender gaze was watching the wee pup when she’d rolled over onto her back. A smile spread across her muzzle. ”I think she’s precious,” she murmured, lying her head on top of her paws. ”I’m looking forward to getting to know her, and the other three pups, when they’re old enough. And if there’s anything you, Hawkeye or Kisu need, please don’t hesitate to call for me. I want to help in any way I can.” She was a stranger to them, but she wanted that to change. She wanted to be almost as much of a part of their family as they were, rather than being the outsider looking in.

Messages In This Thread
The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Sabriyah - April 07, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: The devil's den - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 07, 2014, 07:26 PM