Barrow Fields just one moment of peace, that would suit me so fine
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She remained frozen, her mind whirling as she debated how quickly she could wolf down her chance meal without it forcing its way back up from fast digestion. Her nerves frayed, and her nose picking up yet one more scent, though undistinguished, Capri’s jaws were about to slither forward and push back any savoring in favor of inhaling her food when a dark form swept forward.

There was a pregnant pause between the two – Capri’s pale frosted eyes studied the other, notably thinner wolf with apprehension, though her muzzle jerked closer downward, guarding her meal with clear indication she was not so willing to give it up. She did not move, but as the other questioned her, the she-wolf’s ears slid back to her skull as she considered the words. “In that direction,” she finally offered, her voice lifting as her muzzle gave an ever-so-gentle nod to the east of her. She did little to move and reveal her findings to the wolf – the scent was tantalizing enough, she did not wish to see the sight of her meal to it. Pausing, she waited, curious to see if this other would move on and leave her in peace.

Was this the part where she offered half, to avoid a fight? Or.. was this the part she used more to both of their advantage? "I might be willing to share for a trade," she began slowly, her tail giving a sweep behind her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just one moment of peace, that would suit me so fine - by Capriccio - December 07, 2015, 01:53 PM