Lost Creek Hollow been a while since we met
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I know the feels. The sun hasn't shown where I live in literally a week; wayyyy too overcast for my personal liking, lol. T-T

The older male confirmed that he was indeed the Mordecai and thus the alpha male of Lost Creek Hollow. Well, unless the Hollow happened to have another male missing an eye it was pretty hard to mistaken Mordecai, especially when he'd been informed ahead of time how to tell him apart from the others β€” even though Mordecai's posture had done that easily enough. Lagon was respectfully quiet and attentive when Mordecai posed his inquiry: wanting to know how it was Lagon had stumbled upon the Hollow, his smoky black ears cupping forth.

A soft inhale was given and let out. In truth, there was nothing all that spectacular about how he found the Hollow. With the odds of surviving the winter on his own against him, that in and of itself had made finding a pack priority. There were other packs, surely, but it happened to be luck of the draw. Lost Creek Hollow was the first pack he'd came across and he'd decided to learn what he could and ended up staying, liking what Harlyn had to say about the Hollow wolves. β€œIt's not really dramatic or anything. The Hollow was the first pack I'd came across since entering the Wilds and I figured I'd ask about it and liked what Harlyn said and decided to ask if I could join.” And now he was here. It was probably a pretty standard response but it was the truth. Why move on and bother other packs when he felt that the Hollow was a good fit for him (and hopefully vice versa)?
Messages In This Thread
been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 12, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 12, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 12, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 15, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 17, 2015, 02:50 PM