Lost Creek Hollow been a while since we met
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Mordecai made mention that it was good that Lagon had came across them as he had, further offering the explanation that if he had not the dragon would have been wandering for some time before he stumbled upon another pack. Lagon offered a silent nod as they moved forth, the path unfamiliar and unknown to him. In this, he deferred to Mordecai, allowing the alpha male to keep a few steps ahead of him, both out of submission and because out of the two of them he knew where he was going. “I wonder what happened to them, the pack who has gone silent.” It was likely not anything they would ever know, lest they stumbled across someone who happened to have been apart of it. Lagon supposed that at the end of the day it didn't really matter. Their disappearance didn't appear to effect Lost Creek Hollow in any manner, aside from maybe allowing them a larger area of hunting grounds outside their own borders.

Lagon didn't spend too long contemplating it, however, for moments after he'd spoken his errant thoughts aloud he fell silent once more before his lips parted to inquire, “How long has Lost Creek Hollow been around?” He gave a pause before explaining, “I was thinking about going for the Mercenary trade and the Guardian specialty so I was thinking that knowing even the basics of the pack history might be beneficial.” At least when it came to inquiring wolves at their borders. 
Messages In This Thread
been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 12, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 12, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 12, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 13, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Ancalagon - December 15, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: been a while since we met - by Mordecai - December 17, 2015, 02:50 PM