Lost Creek Hollow The Warmth That Thaws a Soul
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Lagon was not often the largest wolf, bearing a medium build and svelte form that probably looked dainty when compared to some of your hulking and burly wolves but he could tell as the light colored male rose to his paws that he was bigger than the stranger at their borders. Size was not anything that Lagon put much stock into, the large and the small both had their pros and cons of course and an intimidating figure didn't automatically make someone a beast in a fight and vice versa. His purpose was given, confirming what Lagon had believed on both accounts: that he was a coywolf and that he was looking to join the Hollow. “I can't and won't speak for my alphas or the beta,” Because at the end of the day it was their decision whether he could join their ranks or not. “I suspected you might have been a coywolf,” That particular fact didn't bother Lagon but maybe it would be different for one of the three wolves in charge of running the pack. 

“Sounds like the scout trade might be of interest to you,” Lagon spoke, showing that he'd given his rapt attention to the stranger at the borders as he offered skills without having to be prompted. He was efficient and cut right to the chase: something that Lagon could appreciate. “So you said that you lived with your coyote mother? Does that mean a pack is a new concept for you?” Lagon inquired because he really didn't want to know and didn't want to assume either way. He wanted to have some sort of background to offer whichever leader intercepted them eventually, to present a solid case, mostly because he wanted to be the best guardian he could be.

“Hey-!” Lagon barked, brow furrowing in puzzlement when he looked back (for he'd looked away for a few seconds to nip at an itch on his leg) to see that the stranger at their borders had taken shelter in a nearby bush from the snow, hiding in the shadows except for his blue eyes which peered out of his shelter at the dragon. Lagon gave a heavy shake of his coat to dispel the snow that had begun to layer upon the coarse fur of his back. “It's going to look bad if you're hiding in the shadows if one of my leaders happen to come by.” He would have been suspicious would the other have been hiding in shelter when he'd first approached the scene and Lagon trusted his considerations as a guardian as to how the stranger might be perceived by one of the Hollow's leaders.
Messages In This Thread
The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 18, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 19, 2015, 06:31 AM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 19, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 19, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 19, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 20, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Mordecai - December 20, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 20, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 20, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Mordecai - December 22, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 23, 2015, 12:31 AM