can't face the dark without you
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
@Sveinn Holy deer toes, I didn't realize you had replied, and now I have to go back and put Ferdie back into his growing pain mode again, he has been getting better :D

So sorry about this lack of reply it shan't happen again I've been pretty active

Ferdie Von Pelt nodded at the young wolfs wisdom, he had to learn all of this for himself of course but it was good to hear it perhaps he could learn faster. "ahh.. but lone wolfs do have a loose hierarchy for each wolf they meet. You can be boss of the interaction or submissive and therefore weaker and possibly fodder if you come across a wolf with a darker nature" Ferdie frowned to himself then tilted his head just slightly as the other continued to speak

hunger gnawed at the brute a little but he was quite used to going without, he would likely be heavier if he fed himself properly, "We could feed you from the caches I know of a wonderful tactic for two wolves to hunt mountain goat and get more goat with less effort; if the rocks are just right, I'll share it on the way to food"

Ferdie smiled and stepped aside waiting for Týr to take the lead. Ferdie might eat at the cache or he might not partake, he was not sure yet. This brute was a stubborn male and sometimes to dumb for his own good.
Messages In This Thread
can't face the dark without you - by Tezcacoatl - March 18, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: can't face the dark without you - by Tezcacoatl - March 20, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: can't face the dark without you - by Tezcacoatl - March 25, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: can't face the dark without you - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 09, 2014, 12:26 PM