Lost Creek Hollow The Warmth That Thaws a Soul
9 Posts
Ooc — Poe
Siku gratefully flashed a "coyote grin" at Lagon, "Thank you Lagon, I'll be sure to prove how worthy I am of the scout trade.". Siku felt exactly like a pup again, having things explained to him, but he knew that it would be his situation the next couple of days because he was just so new to 'being a wolf'. When Lagon said he was going to call for one of the leaders it increased Siku's apprehensive excitement almost ten-fold, this was it, time to see if he had what it took to be where he felt he belonged.

Siku paced nervously for a few moments in the slowly drifting snow, excited and dreading the meeting with the leadership in equal amounts until he felt like he was going to burst with nervous energy. While he was pacing, a thought suddenly came to him and he glanced back at Lagon, "You could have treated me like any other intruder and run me off without another word to anyone about it. Thank you for giving me this chance, if there's anything that I can ever do for you......" Siku's ears pricked at the quiet sounds of something approaching and he quickly assumed a respectful posture with one last quick grin at Lagon.

The wolf that approached looked even larger than Lagon! Siku suddenly felt like he was going to feel very small for the rest of his life, he had never realized just how large wolves were. The wolf looked like he had recently survived a fight as well, a dangerous one by the looks of it, almost the entire right side of the wolf had some sort of scarring and his right eye seemed to be missing. Siku retained his respectful posture, lowered tail and no direct eye contact, despite almost jumping out of his skin with anticipation and doubts. "Try to stay calm," Siku thought, "Lagon seemed very understanding and nice maybe the alphas will be as well. Stay respectful and be completely open.". The wolf's gaze lingered on Siku for a moment before turning to Lagon and then he spoke, Siku wasn't sure if it was to him or Lagon so he opted to remain silent until spoken to, out of respect.
Messages In This Thread
The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 18, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 19, 2015, 06:31 AM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 19, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 19, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 19, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 20, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Mordecai - December 20, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 20, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 20, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Mordecai - December 22, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 23, 2015, 12:31 AM