Lost Creek Hollow The Warmth That Thaws a Soul
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Siku had flashed Lagon a smile that was, while undeniably full of gratitude, there was something also a little bit mischievous to it, though Lagon brushed this off simply as it was how wolves tended to, for the majority, see coyotes. As mischief makers. Siku had taken to pacing, but Lagon had settled upon his haunches, a picture of ease against the nerves that had seemed to grip his companion. Lagon understood: he, himself, had been full of jittery nerves during his own “interview” process. There was gratitude in Siku's voice as he ceased his pacing long enough to break the silence that had settled between them as they awaited, offering further gratitude for giving him a chance. “I could have,” Lagon agreed, “but you're not intruding on our lands, nor do you strike me as a threat and so I didn't see the need to be hostile.” A guardian was vigilant and protective of the borders, of course, but Lagon didn't think that a good guardian went berserk and possessive and hostile without cause to be such. He was just trying to do his duty as a wanna-be guardian and while it was nice, found the flattery to be a little strange. He'd never had anyone thank him for intercepting them at the borders before and he wasn't quite sure what to do with the foreign gratitude. 

Lagon's posture lowered into one of submission when Mordecai came on the scene, mahogany red irises lifting from Siku to touch the alpha male as he approached, holding the submissive posture for a few moments longer before he rose beneath Mordecai's curious gaze. Right. This was his time to determine that he'd done an efficient job at intercepting — even if Siku had been prepared without needing much prying from Lagon. “Mordecai, sir, this is Siku. He's a coywolf and hasn't been apart of a wolf pack before, having lived with his coyote mother until recently,” These were the things that Siku had told him, offering him the knowledge freely without attempting to hide it. “But he shows enthusiasm to learn how to ...er ...wolf I guess,” Because Lagon wasn't entirely sure how to phrase that. “He spoke of an interest in scouting, also.” Lagon informed Mordecai, a small flutter of nerves of his own making it's presence known in his stomach.

The last thing he wanted to do was mess up in front of Mordecai.
Messages In This Thread
The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 18, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 19, 2015, 06:31 AM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 19, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 19, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 19, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 20, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Mordecai - December 20, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 20, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 20, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Mordecai - December 22, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 23, 2015, 12:31 AM