Phoenix Maplewood we'll ride the coattails to the finish line
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Despite the sharp and throbbing pain in his shoulder where the poorly healing scab had torn, Reek felt a certain level of strength. He felt it as if it were an invisible force, working though his extrematies and pulsing outward, into both the ground upon he stood firm and in his gaze, transfixed on his adversary. There was a fire burning in his gut. One of tempestuous fury fueled by emotional upheaval. It would not be quelled.

He took a pained step forward, but he bit back a grimace and refused to let the pain show. This was delicate dance made from appearances and impressions. There was no room for weakness indeed.  "Who the fuck do you think you are?" rumbled Reek, accompanied by a low and rippling growl.  Righteous anger took hold.

"There'th something I don't think you understhtand, Ukko..." his name dripped off Reek's tongue with acidic venom. But, the betrayal he felt in his heart stung far worse than any foul or biting tongue. While warmth had wormed it's way into Reek's heart durning his tenure in Redtail Rise and Phoenix Maplewood, his blood in this moment ran cold.  A familiar numbness took root and Reek fell back into old ways. "I have been here since the beginning. Before thith pack was even thith pack.  I payed my dueth.  Everything I have done hath been for the sake of my people, my family, and my wife.  But you—"

"You ungrateful, little child. Where where you newbie? What have you done?" Reek let the question linger before speaking once more. "Stand down... and talk to me once you've gained some proper perspective on addressing your superiorths."  It was unfortunate really,  Reek had such high hopes for the plucky newbie he had accepted at the border, but those hopes were dashed with his attempt at posturing. However, if Ukko didn't want his reputation spoiled even further, he would do as he was told.
Messages In This Thread
we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 16, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 17, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 18, 2015, 10:42 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 20, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 20, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 21, 2015, 05:45 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 21, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 22, 2015, 10:42 AM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 22, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: we'll ride the coattails to the finish line - by Reek - December 24, 2015, 01:57 PM