Lost Creek Hollow The Warmth That Thaws a Soul
9 Posts
Ooc — Poe
No problem @Mordecai I know how that goes, work is an insidious beast waiting to devour everyone, everyday of their life ;) glad to see you survived though!

Siku sat quiet through Lagon's report, not wanting to interfere in the situation until he himself was questioned. There was a moment of silence after Lagon's report and then the wolf named Mordecai turned to Siku and asked him why he was joining now. Siku's ears flattened against his skull as he looked down at the snow around them and a low whine escaped his throat, "I'm not going to survive the winter as I'm sure you probably already know, I can see my ribs as well as anyone else, and I  need a pack if I want to survive to see the spring. I know it sounds very self-serving and maybe manipulative but I enjoy living, I'd be willing to do anything in return, frankly I'd be in a debt that I'd never feel could be repaid. Mostly though," at this Siku glanced up with ears erect and icy eyes looking directly at Mordecai, "I've never felt like I've owed my coyote kind anything. It's like Lagon said, I only ever lived with my mother until a year or two ago and she certainly didn't show me anything to make me proud of being part coyote. I've been looking for a wolf pack to join from the day that she chased me off, I'm willing to do anything that needs to be done to prove that I can be a contributing factor to this packs survival."

Siku was shaking, but he couldn't be sure if that was the cold or if that was the intense waves of emotion moving through his body. The only option he had left to him was joining this pack, there wasn't going to be time to find another and during the time that him and Lagon had been speaking he knew that this where he should be. Siku sat quietly for a moment, regaining his composure, "Thank you for taking your time to consider me."
Messages In This Thread
The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 18, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 19, 2015, 06:31 AM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 19, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 19, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 19, 2015, 10:48 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 20, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Mordecai - December 20, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 20, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Ancalagon - December 20, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Mordecai - December 22, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: The Warmth That Thaws a Soul - by Siku Wolf - December 23, 2015, 12:31 AM