Porcupine Ridge Curiosity killed the cat
15 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Kesan bobbed her head a little as she listened. She could empathize with Anwyl, even if it didn't directly correspond to her train of thought. Some wolves were a little wary of putting their full faith into things that couldn't be proven. Kesan could respect him for that way of thinking. Many others also shared that thought. The question was quickly turned back to her, so she then expressed her views. "I believe that there could be gods out there. If there's so many wolves out there who believe, well maybe their right, even if there is little proof. I myself am not very religious, discounting a few ways of thinking here and there that stem from religions. However, if a close friend or family member were to try to convert me, I wouldn't mind giving it a try." Like Anwyl, she didn't have anything to lose either by being honest.

With her end of the conversation coming to a dead end, Kesan had two choices. She could either wait for him to respond to her statement and ask another question, or she could change the subject. Well, if Anwyl had some lingering questions, it would encourage them to talk again, so she chose option number two. "Snow's a bit cold, isn't it?" Kesan said, forming an idea. "Ever have a snow fight?" She asked, a devilish grin appearing on her face. Not giving him a chance to respond, she turned around and started digging in the snow, kicking it up into him. She paused, bending her head down to look at him through the gap between her legs. How would he react?
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the cat - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Anwyl - January 03, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Anwyl - January 03, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kesan - January 03, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Anwyl - January 04, 2016, 07:35 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kesan - January 04, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Anwyl - January 05, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kesan - January 05, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Anwyl - January 05, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kesan - January 06, 2016, 07:16 PM