The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The words that followed were intelligent and filled with a knowing maturity, and they caused her to be temporarily stunned. He'd seen right through what she believed to be an extremely clever disguise. Clearly she was not as smooth as she had thought. His touch to her cheek was gentle and filled with affection, and similarly to Lasher's they sent warm waves through her. It was by no means a sexual advance it was just warm and filled with the childish dream she wished for; love. 

Aria held his gaze, studying him. She wasn't even mad right now. Her petty jealousy had slowly ebbed as she looked at him, and especially after he spoke. What would she say now? She couldn't yell at the boy he hadn't done anything wrong. Instead she spoke a question, one that came with a slight crack at the end. "Were we that short lived?" she asked, practically pleading for him to say no. They were not a couple, they'd exchanged nothing but a warm nap wrapped in one another in the forest... But it hurt. She didn't even know if he had taken Behati back with open arms- but the judgmental voice in her head  often reminded her of previous failures, and right now it told her she was not good enough for the Mayfair boy. The voice had overridden her common sense plug, and for now she remained stiff, watching the boy with a pale gaze.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry - by Aria - January 18, 2016, 06:22 PM