The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
true, true

she snapped; she recovered; she simpered. he didn't get it. the weight of the whole discourse was beginning to exhaust him with the stress. she wanted him, and him only, and he felt guilty again that the feeling was not reciprocated. was he selfish? he didn't think so, but he also didn't know. he liked both of them for different reasons, but they were at odds with one another, and Aria was even at war with herself, as he was. 

whatever tiny spark of flattery that flared in his heart at hearing he was her 'one and only' was quickly stamped out by the standoff they'd come to, one that didn't seem to ever have an end. and yet he was curious -- what was her next step? would she leave donnelaith? find someone else to love? the very idea made his heart ache in his chest.

"i don't want you to go," he murmured, stepping toward the girl, to tug gently at the fur of her shoulder with his teeth, to lick the tears from her cheek if she would let him, to find her eyes with his own. he wanted to articulate that he could not, and would not hurt Behati -- yes, she'd been gone, but she had come back. she'd been sorry. why punish her? but he didn't want to force Aria into the other's shoes, as it were. she'd been through enough tonight.

"what -- what are you going to do?" Cas breathed, and it was his turn to dread her answer, to fear the certain abandonment she would put between them in an effort to move on, move forward. she loved donnelaith, but maybe that love wasn't strong enough to keep her here -- not now.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 09:52 PM