The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he was hurt, but understood, strangely enough, better than to make it about him. "never," he promised, smiling down into her silver eyes. the pair preened one another like a pair of parrots, curling closer. he wouldn't have thought differently of Aria if she had chosen to give herself to him, and he didn't fault her for stopping. what bothered him was that she hinted again at the 'choosing;' Cas was wise enough to keep to himself the revelation that no matter who he ended up 'doing it' with, it wouldn't change the fact that he still liked them both -- still didn't want to choose.

he faced into the darkness, and sighed into the clean fragrance of her fur. why were things so hard? and why couldn't she see that he could come to love her just as much as Behati? the concept of telling his girlfriend what he wanted was a scary thought, and he shoved it away, wanting only to revel in the moment he shared with the alabaster sylph.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 11:34 PM