The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
last post for me <3 this was an amaaaazing thread. thank u so much <3 <3 <3

Casmir was tired. bone-weary. the stress and tension of the evening had him mirroring Aria's muffled yawn with one of his own; he chuckled lowly, sheepishly. he needed rest; he needed to think over what had happened. reluctantly, he gathered himself to his paws and kissed Aria's cheek gently. "i think i'm gonna go spend the night with my mom and sisters," he murmured. the Mayfair yearling wasn't too proud to admit that he enjoyed the company of the tiny fluffy blobs, who were growing quickly by the day.

but more than that, Cas wanted Aria to know that he was not going to leave her and go to Behati. firstly, he felt that would be insulting to the pale girl, given their fiery evening, and secondly, he didn't trust himself not to blab everything that had happened to the gossamer wolfess upon sight of her. 

time. in time.

he dallied, passing his tongue over her velveteen cheeks, her brow, before at last he pulled himself away, shot her one last small smile, and turned to lope off into the darkness in the direction of his parents' den.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Casmir - January 18, 2016, 11:55 PM