Thunder Dome Kill them with succes and bury them with a smile
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Jolon was shocked to see the younger male's ears going down when the name Asterr was mentioned. Why wasn't he happy to hear her name? If he was indeed a follower of the bright spirit like Jolon thought he was, then the name of his leader being mentioned should be a thing to be happy or interested about, wasn't it? Jolon didn't know anymore, and his concern only grew when the younger male confirmed Jolon's thoughts with a croak-like voice. So they did meet, and knowing Asterr, she probably wanted this grey male to join them. Did he turn down the raven she-wolf's offer? Why? Was he not looking for a place to call home, a safe haven? This masked stranger had Jolon's interest, for he wanted to know why Asterr's name brought him sadness instead of joy. He took a few steps closer, keeping his tail in the same position but perked his ears up to show that he was indeed curious of what this masked male had to say.

Why does it bring you sadness to hear her name, if I may ask? Jolon asked in a concerned way, but keeping his cold tone. Speaking about names, I go by the name of Jolon. How may I call you, masked one?
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kill them with succes and bury them with a smile - by Jolon - January 21, 2016, 02:06 PM