Lost Creek Hollow a quest of least concern
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
eep! he's so fluffy! Hope you don't mind me interfering! I think I'm going to change Ilya to a guardian trade. I'm struggling with it. Mordecai or Harlyn will have final say. (:

The pack was struggling (in Ilya's opinion). There were six subordinates left and three of them were pups. Two out of the three higher ranks were severely injured and one of them the black girl would consider evil for the rest of her days (most likely, anyway.) She stayed the hell away from him as of right now. Instead, she hung to the borders. She was on border patrols in that she would mark them every now and then, but the poor Gamma was so afraid that she couldn't help but trail off into the nightmares of her thoughts; replaying the moment that Luke had forced upon her. 

Then she heard it. The call of a male, humbly, to gain access into their pack. The thought sent a shiver down her spine, but she shook the thought away. Be strong for the pack, she repeated to herself, trying to push out Luke's teeth against her fur and think instead on Lagon's kind words. She approached the male, a large white one who reminded her much of Luke- but much fluffier. She bit the inside of her cheek before she let out a slight growl of warning, standing as tall as the short little woman could. 

"What is your name?" she asked, her gaze looking him over. "Why have you come to our borders?" although the answer to that one was pretty clear, she only wished to ask again. Speaking was the task she didn't want to struggle with, perhaps the more she asked the more comfortable she would grow. 
Messages In This Thread
a quest of least concern - by Little Voice - January 25, 2016, 04:10 AM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Ilya - January 25, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Little Voice - January 25, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Ilya - January 25, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Little Voice - January 25, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Ilya - January 25, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Mordecai - January 25, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Ilya - January 25, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Little Voice - January 26, 2016, 07:25 AM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Mordecai - January 26, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: a quest of least concern - by Ilya - January 26, 2016, 02:15 PM