The Sentinels bread and fishes and a jug of red wine
90 Posts
Ooc — Java
She had been visited a few times by the wolves here - mostly the medics, and lately by Dante, - but it was rare to see Lasher. His presence made her aware of the mental calendar she had been keeping; perhaps she had overstayed her welcome and he was here to usher her away. It had been their agreement, after all. And after being susceptible to his kindness, she wasn't about to fall short of her side of the bargain. Eigma ignored the pressing sensation at the back of her mind, that which rooted her sister's ghost in place, and adressed the leader in somber tones.

"With help from Dante, I filled my first caches. I've been tending to them since." The pack would not suffer for their kindess, Eigma made sure of that. "And I left a few gifts with the herbs, things that you - or your new children - may find useful." She was no mother herself, and never vied for such a status, but she could appreciate the work that was ahead of Lasher and his mate. "Congratulations on their healthy birth." This was not why he visited her today, but Eigma was resistant to that vein of the conversation - perhaps afraid that if she spoke of it, the end would come. She did not wish to leave these trees behind.
Messages In This Thread
bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - January 20, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by Lasher - January 20, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - January 20, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by Lasher - January 21, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - January 25, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by Lasher - January 27, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - January 31, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by Lasher - February 01, 2016, 12:11 AM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - February 05, 2016, 05:08 PM