Otter Creek Rivers flow only one way
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The male at the other side of the river had a dominant appearance, giving Jolon the impression that he was of a higher rank in the pack that both these wolves came from. He looked rather young, despite how he acted. The freckled male replied dryly to his simple question, but that didn't bother Jolon since he himself spoke in a rather unfriendly manner as well. Exploring, ey? Just like he was doing before he would turn back to the mountains. He wanted to see as much of Teekon Wilds as possible before settling at the place the dragoness had seeked out. With the answer came more questions that he would answer honestly. I wanted to see what this land had to offer before settling somewhere. He answered truthfully, but without giving details about where he was going to settle. Who knew if these wolves could be trusted? Of course they didn't seem like the one's who could stab you in the back, but you never knew for sure.I do not know this area like the inside of my den, no. To be honest, this is the first time I have ever been here.He continued to answer the questions given to him in his own cold tone.

The female had her own questions it seemed. While Jolon was not from an official pack yet, he had sworn his loyalty to one who wanted to start a pack. It had been the dragoness, Asterr, who had recruited him and he had sworn to stay by her side forever.I'm not from an established pack in this area, no. But I have a place to call home in the mountains along with others. Again, he wasn't giving the exact location of their rogue group or the ones who had already joined. If he was honest, he only knew of Asterr that had wanted to settle in the mountains, but she had said there were more.

The fox-like wolf now had her eyes on him, and he returned her gaze with his own grey orbs. He gave a faint smile, but it didn't suit him at all. She introduced herself as Wildfire, an intriguing name that matched her appearance fairly well, Jolon thought. It had seemed the topic of introducing themselves had been glossed over by all three of them. Jolon hadn't even thought about mentioning his name, but now he had to since it was the politest thing to do.It is a pleasure to meet you, Wildfire. As well as you, frosty stranger. You can refer to me as Jolon. He said calmly with a warmer pitch to his normal emotionless voice. He was curious of why they were exploring rather than staying home with the pack they obviously had. Since they had asked him about his pack, more or less, he felt like he could return questions of the same topic.Why are you exploring these lands instead of staying home, if I may ask? He asked, truly curious about their decision. Maybe their pack wasn't far from this place, but it still bothered him. He had only thought of a pack as a place you could never leave because it was your home. At least, that's what they had taught him as a pup. Maybe there were more rules to it that he had yet to learn, and if he wanted to learn them, what better way than to ask two pack wolves?
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Rivers flow only one way - by Jolon - January 06, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Charon - January 07, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Wildfire - January 12, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Jolon - January 15, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Charon - January 22, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Wildfire - January 25, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Jolon - January 26, 2016, 02:06 PM