Thunder Dome Do or do not, there is no try
17 Posts
Ooc —
Lyght stood upon seeing a wolf come into view, it was quite smaller than the male but it didn't stop him from showing the most respect he could give. For the wolf in front of him was alpha female. He quickly tucked his tail under him, lowered his height and put his head down. "Hello. My name is Lyght and I wish to join your pack" he spoke as soft as he could. He had a bit of a deep voice and didn't know if it would seem threatening. The male was a kind soul and didn't want to seem scary in any way but if his life was in danger or if the male felt threatened he would be that wolfs worst nightmare. Though he doubt that would happen any time soon.

Lyght knew how pack recruitment went, he would have to explain his skills. He learned this from watching his old pack recruitment wolves but that was his pack. Maybe this pack doesn't do the same. Though he saw no reason not to include his skill, it would only further his chances to get into the pack. "Forgive me if I speak to much but I am a very good fighter." The male paused and thought that what he said might sound threatening, though doubtful, he didn't want to take any chances. "I do not mean this as a threat, I simply wish to join your pack." It was true all he wanted was a pack and hopefully he can be apart of this one.
Messages In This Thread
Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 03, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 04, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 04, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 05, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 05, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 06, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 06, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 08, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 10, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 11, 2016, 02:25 PM