Otter Creek Rivers flow only one way
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Sorry for the late reply and the short response. I'm packing for vacation and such so yeah :/

Jolon watched as the male gestured to the mountains where he had come from. He followed the direction of the white boy's muzzle with his gaze, only to let his mind doze off as he thought about Asterr. Was she lonely now? Jolon hoped not, but wanted to make it back to her as soon as possible without being impolite to these new faces.

Indeed, that's where I came from. the young boy answered with a small nod of his black head. Oh, if only he could be there now, his bum was getting numb because of the cold ground.

Charon, was the white male's name, which fit him better than the name Jolon had given him. It surprised him that this male, who looked younger than him, was an Alpha, but he knew that to judge someone just by their age was wrong. Hell, even Asterr was younger than him and she seemed much wiser. The black male let out a chuckle when Charon said that he liked the made up name and he began to wonder if this Alpha wasn't as cold as he had thought. I think I'll use your real name from now on. He said with a little smile.

The conversation turned serious again once Charon explained why they were there. It seemed the black boy still had a lot to learn about pack life, but was sure to learn as much as he possible could. He didn't want to disappoint Asterr or his fellow followers. He nodded as a response to the Alpha's words, not really having a comment on them.

The question that came next was harder to answer since he didn't know if he should reveal anything about their plans of settling. If he were to openly talk about it to another pack, the Alpha of a pack he didn't know, would they ambush them? No, they wouldn't. At least Jolon believed they didn't, so with revealing this he was giving them his trust. Oh, we have intentions to settle but that will take a while longer. We're hoping to form a true pack in the future. He said honestly. Now we're on the subject of my home, I should probably head back now that it's still day. He announced as he watched the fox-looking female nearing the waters.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Rivers flow only one way - by Jolon - January 06, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Charon - January 07, 2016, 03:22 AM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Wildfire - January 12, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Jolon - January 15, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Charon - January 22, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Wildfire - January 25, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Rivers flow only one way - by Jolon - January 26, 2016, 02:06 PM