Thunder Dome Do or do not, there is no try
17 Posts
Ooc —
The alpha's name was Asterr, it is quite the name. "Its is nice to meet you Asterr" Lyght thought the name was unusual but as he though more about the name, he grew to like it. It seemed to fit the female, like his name fit his. Lyght remembered his mother telling him how he got his name, it was given to him upon his light colored fur when he was born. The rest of his siblings were a dark color, just like their father. Lyght wanted to be more like his father but as he grew some black showed in his back, he still wasn't entirely happy with this but he had no choice in what he looked like. Before going further in to thought the male shook his head to rid himself of these thoughts, he needed to focus on Asterr. The female had many warriors in her pack, this troubled the male, he was only good at one other thing and that was scouting. Not the best trade in the world, he sighed a little. Maybe I could be her slave, he joked with himself.  Now wasn't the best time to joke but he couldn't help himself. No I wouldn't stoop that low, being submissive was already a little degrading, he argued. If he couldn't make it into this he would have to be a lone wolf for a while but he was determined to make it into this pack.  

Lyght looked straight into the alpha's eyes, knowing how disrespectful it was and spoke in his normal deep voice "I could be a scout. Yes I know its a horrible trade but I'll be d*mned if I wont try to make it work, I would be the most loyal wolf you've ever met! If I were to get accepted into this pack, you would very quickly earn my loyalty." The males voice sounded deep and determined through. Lyght put his head down as soon as he was done talking "Not that you wouldn't have my loyalty to begin with and please forgive to for making eye contact." Hopefully Lyght didn't make the female mad, he braced himself. He didn't know how dominate the female was, the way his neck was positioned she could easily kill him. The male could only hope she would take mercy on him.
Messages In This Thread
Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 03, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 04, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 04, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 05, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 05, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 06, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 06, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 08, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 10, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 11, 2016, 02:25 PM