Thunder Dome Do or do not, there is no try
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Prior to the founding of the tribe, Asterr had not minded strangers looking her in the eye. She'd believed it to be polite, actually, as it'd allowed for one to better read another's facial expressions. By meeting one another's gazes head-on, each party was given the chance to tell if what they were being told was truly the truth or not. Since her shift in roles, however, the action unnerved her. She could accept it coming from those she trusted, the members of Ryūjin and her family, but when it came to outsiders... well, she just couldn't tolerate it. The yearling's fur raised, driven not by fear but by her need to reassure that she was the one presently in charge. The girl's silver gaze met his, an unreadable gleam flickering through it. It was made clear she would not accept any challenges coming from him, and that he would be wise to understand that.

Not long after, he'd begun to speak once more, offering to her another trade he might be able to pursue. He then spoke badly of it, mentioning how it was a horrible one. Asterr, of course, was quick to disagree. "Who gave you the impression that the scout trade was anything less than any others?" How someone could even draw such a conclusion, she didn't know. "The role of a scout is very important in any functioning tribe, despite whatever you may think." They were necessary, especially when a message was supposed to be delivered or a diplomat was needed. Even when it came to matters concerning travel, the knowledge a scout might hold could prove completely and utterly useful.

After then going on to mention his loyalty, the male lowered his head once more. The dragoness appreciated the small movement, but said nothing of it. "You speak of loyalty, but already you have challenged my leadership," the girl began, her fur having smoothed back down, though her eyes retained their strange glint. "While I appreciate your apology, can you prove to me that you will never do as you just did again? I do not ask that my wolves give to me complete submission, but I cannot bring myself to allow a clear blow at the authority I have established here."
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 03, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 04, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 04, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 05, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 05, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 06, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 06, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 08, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 10, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 11, 2016, 02:25 PM