Thunder Dome Do or do not, there is no try
17 Posts
Ooc —
The males thoughts about being a scout did not go over well with the alpha, she thought scouts to be important. To some degree they were but in Lyghts eyes they weren't all to important. At least no until war time, then that's when scouts were busiest but that was his old packs views. He needed to be open minded to other things if he were to join any pack at all. "Just some old beliefs but I realized being open minded is good, if I am to join your pack." he sounded distant upon saying this. Another thing he had to let go. "My apologizes scouts must be important if you speak highly of them." His apology was sincere, he didn't want to get on her bad side. The male would soon find out he already did.

Asterr felt that her leadership was challenged, this confused the male, he would never do such a thing. He started to feel a little offended but that feeling went away upon further explanation from the female. Looking straight into the females eyes was a horrible idea, Lyght knew that from the beginning, he had even braced him self for the worse, so he sort of had it coming. "I wish to join your pack, not destroy it." He paused debating whether to tell a tiny bit of his past to further prove he wasn't going to challenge her. He deemed it to be fruitless, there was no point in doing so, he didn't want a single soul to know his past. "I promise you it wont happen again and I keep my promises." the male kept all of his promises, never breaking a single one.
Messages In This Thread
Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 03, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 04, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 04, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 05, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 05, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 06, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 06, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 08, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 10, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 11, 2016, 02:25 PM