Stavanger Bay I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread
Xi
19 Posts
Ooc —
"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's li— hoargh huagh," coughed the pathetic coywolf as a chunk of the wet sand he was patting down flew up into his mouth. He hacked and horked over the mostly covered cache, into which he had stuffed a pair of crabs and a single salt fish. Everything from the ocean was a salt fish in his eyes, but this one was particularly salty, probably because he had found it already dead. Whatever. The Cap'n hadn't told Blurryface what type of food to fill the galley with and this was the best the salt-caked wretch could do in the time given. At least the crabs had been alive when he found them.

"Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" crowed the skinny creature, lifting a leg to pee over the sand he had tamped down. Swaying his frayed tail in time with the beat in his head, which was probably the product of having hit it one too many times, the swabby veritably yelled, "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!" to the gulls wheeling high overhead.

@Ferahgo
Messages In This Thread
I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread - by ZC29 - February 08, 2016, 08:42 PM