Lost Creek Hollow fool me once, shame on you
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Stevie, I know you're super busy so don't feel obligated to reply if you can't; just tagging you for visibility! But on that note, if Stevie can't reply... do you guys want to work something out behind the scenes? @__@

For a moment there was a flash of fire in his eyes as she tried to direct him, but Mordecai knew this was hardly the place to be delving into a dispute. He was requesting a lot of her, putting his own hide onto the line even by trusting her. But he knew well enough to make do with what he had, and right now he had her and the chances of the cougar to linger nearby and watch them scatter and scurry around.

Stepping over Ilya carefully, Mordecai briefly investigated her scruff before grabbing a hold of it. Together, they were able to begin to move her gently. It was no doubt uncomfortable for Ilya and in a way he was thankful that she was not aware to the way they were moving her. She was light enough to carry and as they made their way deeper into the woodland he found it easier to pull her along.

Once he felt they were sufficiently within their claim, he let up on his hold of Ilya with his sides heaving. Even if she had been light, she wasn't like his children that he could easily cart and direct around if needed; the movement and general pathing through terrain they could not take her over had tired him. But adrenaline still rode high and fueled him, enough that he was able to raise his head and call for @Harlyn.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 03, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Haven - February 06, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 06, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Mordecai - February 07, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 07, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Haven - February 08, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 08, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Haven - February 09, 2016, 07:58 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Mordecai - February 09, 2016, 02:29 PM