Thunder Dome Do or do not, there is no try
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Fading sounds fine by me~ You can add one more post if you'd like, or go ahead and archive if you don't think another is necessary. uwu Welcome to the tribe!

It was a statement capable of tipping all scales, the ultimate sacrifice one could give for their home—their life. Such was an outcome she hoped to never have a chance at becoming a reality, but even so the notion alone had her intrigued. In spite of the male's previous actions, she could detect no hints of a lie within his tone. He seemed to be speaking with honesty, and so she was presented with the urge to see how such might play out. So, with calculated steps, she approached the outsider and touched her muzzle to his shoulder. Afterwards she had stepped back, fixing him in her gaze for a solid minute or two. "I will accept you into my ranks, if only because I find your words to be appealing," the girl noted, her words soft but holding a faint sternness to them. Her message was clear: she had accepted him, but any signs of disloyalty would result in an immediate eviction.

Asterr turned, swinging her head slightly to motion for the male to follow her. From there she would lead him to the cavern, leaving him behind in the lush woods that took up most of it's space. She would depart thereafter, allowing him the opportunity to explore, but with the knowledge that she was near. She would watch him carefully in the days to come, to be certain her decision had been the correct one.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 03, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 04, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 04, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 05, 2016, 12:25 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 05, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 06, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 06, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 08, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Asterr - February 10, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Do or do not, there is no try - by Lyght Armstrong - February 11, 2016, 02:25 PM